3-Day Pistol Course
The 3-day pistol course is a fast paced course designed to give students not only the technical but the practical understanding of the effective employment of their pistol in an extremely short period of time.
The CTT-Solutions pistol program of instruction is designed to give shooter specific answers based on operational experience of multiple vetted military/ LE sources, testing and historical data. All techniques taught are highly efficient and effective in the use of a pistol for combative engagements as opposed to sport shooting. The course requires the extensive use of steel targetry to accomplish rapid gains in skills with instant feedback as well as approximately 1500 rounds of ammunition per officer.
The high round count and the use of steel give the shooter time and apparatus to refine his/her shooting technique based on the principles taught.
Topics covered during 3-day pistol course:
- Combat Pistol Marksmanship
- Weapons Handling
- Draw stroke
- Penetration Ballistics
- Pistol Accessories
- Body Mechanics and Moving While Shooting
- Alternate Shooting Positions Injured Officer Weapons Manipulation
- Single hand marksmanship with strong or support hand
- Single hand draw with strong or support hand
- Single hand reloads with strong or support hand
- Single hand malfunction clearance with strong or support hand
- Low Light Marksmanship
- Night sights
- White light
- Hand held
- Gun mounted
UPCOMING PISTOL COURSES
No Events on The List at This Time
All UPCOMING COURSES (BY MONTH)