2-Day Low Light Pistol Course
The 2-day Low Light Pistol is a fast paced course designed to give students not only the technical but the practical understanding of the effective employment of their pistol in a low light environment.
The CTT-Solutions pistol program of instruction is designed to give shooter specific answers based on operational experience of multiple vetted military/ LE sources, testing and historical data. All techniques taught are highly efficient and effective in the use of a pistol for combative engagements as opposed to sport shooting.
The course requires the extensive use of steel targetry to accomplish rapid gains in skills with instant feedback as well as approximately 1000 rounds of ammunition per officer. The high round count and the use of steel give the shooter time and apparatus to refine his/her shooting technique based on the principles taught.
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol of 9mm or larger caliber
- Weapon mounted light (if applicable) and hand held compact high output flashlight
- 1000rds of quality ammunition
- holster with level 1 retention or better
- 3 magazine pouches and 5 magazines of 10 roundcapacity or greater or 10 magazines of 9 round capacity or less.
- Normal range bag equipment: eyes (clear and tinted), ears, cleaning equipment, basic tools required to maintain your pistol, holster and pouches.
- Safety and lowlight awareness mindset
- Low Light Marksmanship
- Weapons Handling
- Load, unload, reload
- Draw stroke
- Ready positions for weapon retention
- Pistol Low Light Accessories
- Luminescent night sights
- Tritium Nights
-Other (magazine attachment and hand attachment)
- Flashlight techniques
- Use of Cover with Flashlight
- Dynamic low light shooting events
UPCOMING 2-DAY LOW LIGHT PISTOL COURSES
No Events on The List at This Time
All UPCOMING COURSES (BY MONTH)